iBEST Institute with the funding support from the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) under the Youth Employment Skills (YES) Programme is conducting the one-year certificate course on 2D Animation.
Only 25 seats are available for the training for which the selection will be based on the written exam and viva-voce to confirm the competencies and interest of the participants. Employment is guaranteed after the successful completion of the training.
The one-year certificate course on 2D Animation registered with the Department of Occupational Standards, MoLHR is targeted for our young graduates of 10th standard and above. The course aims to equip trainees in the field of technical animation, character development, editing etc.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Should be a registered job seeker in the MoLHR Job Portal System
- Should be within age limit of 18-29 years
- Should have all relevant documents(relevant academic transcripts, CID, Security Clearance)
- Should have good drawing/ art skills
- Should not have availed Direct Employment Scheme benefit and Overseas Employment Benefit
Documents required to be submitted:
- Dully filled pre-service form available for download in MoLHR website (click this link to download)
- Copy of academic transcripts
- CID copy
- Valid Security Clearance (online)
- A sample of original drawing/ art (either A4 or A3 size paper on any medium or a copy of digital art)
- All the aforementioned documents (in hard copy) must be submitted on or before 4 December 2015 to the iBEST Institute Office (located at Thori Lam, Changangkha, Below DGPC Office, Thimphu). Or you can apply through the iBEST Institute’s website at http://www.ibestbhutan.com/index.php/announcements/183-2d-animation-training with all the accurate contact information.:
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our office via phone call.
- The interested participants must report to our office for the briefing session on 5 December 2015 at 10 am and failing to report will lead to the termination from the shortlisting.
- One-hour written exam will be conducted on 6 December 2015 at the iBEST Institute Office.
- Viva-voce exam will be conducted on 7 December 2015 at our office.
- Declaration of the result on 9 December 2015 and the selected candidates will be informed via phone call.
- Signing of the undertaking (contract) of the selected trainee with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources and the iBEST Institute will be done on 11 December 2015 with the selected candidates.
- Training commences from 1 January 2016.
Note : Those of you who have submitted an application and registered for the course don’t have to submit or register again.