iBEST Institute with the funding support from the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) under the Youth Employment Skills (YES) Programme is conducting the one-year certificate course on 2D Animation. Only 25 seats are available for the training for which the selection will be based on the written exam and viva-voce to confirm the competencies and interest of the participants.
The one-year certificate course on 2D Animation registered with the Department of Occupational Standards, MoLHR is targeted for our young graduates of 10th standard and above. The course aims to equip trainees in the field of technical animation, character development, editing etc.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Should be a registered job seeker in the MoLHR Job Portal System
2. Should be within age limit of 18-29 years
3. Should have all relevant documents(relevant academic transcripts, CID, Security Clearance)
4. Should be medically fit and mentally sound
5. Should have good drawing/ art skills
6. Should not have availed Direct Employment Scheme benefit and Overseas Employment Benefit
Documents required to be submitted:
- Dully filled pre-service form available for download in MoLHR website(click this link to download the form http://www.molhr.gov.bt/molhrsite/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/pre-service-HRD-form.pdf)
2. Copy of academic transcripts
3. CID copy
4. Valid Security Clearance (online)
5. A sample of original drawing/ art (either A4 or A3 size paper on any medium or a copy of digital art)
- All the aforementioned documents (in hard copy) must be submitted on or before 4th November 2015 to the iBEST Institute Office (located at Thori Lam, Changangkha, Thimphu).
2. Shortlisted candidates will be announced through our company’s web and Facebook page on 6th November 2015. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our office via phone as well.
3. The interested participants must report to our office for the briefing session on 7th November 2015 at 10 am and failing to report will lead to the termination from the shortlisting.
4. One-hour written exam will be conducted on 8th November 2015 at our office.
5. Viva-voce exam will be conducted on 10th November 2015 at our office.
6. Declaration of the result on 17th November 2015 and the selected candidates will be informed via phone call.
7. Signing of the contract with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources and the iBEST Institute will be done on 23rd November 2015 with the selected candidates.
8. Training commences from 1st December 2015.
Best of luck and good day!